Global IT Director
Job Number: 70
- Manage, motivate, and lead all direct and indirect reports supporting BI (Business Intelligence), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), and desktop/end-user support.
- Champion involvement in the IT organization's innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions.
- Collaborate with key business process owners to drive business process efficiency, continuous improvement, and cost efficiencies.
- Maintain currency on new technologies and platforms and provide direction on what emerging technologies should be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the application suite.
- Define business-specific requirements, provide technological input, and act as business partner to determine optimal technology choices for enterprise applications.
- Forecast future skill needs to acquire and develop an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills, and competencies.
- Enable integrated strategic, operational, and commercial excellence through key supporting technologies.
- Own IT budget for the division, which includes personnel, ongoing operational costs, capital expenditure, and shared service enterprise technology costs.
- Direct the development application sourcing strategy and provide executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
- Ability to support and promote GGB/ EnPro dual bottom line initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with collaborators, cross-functional team, suppliers and customers
Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Completed a bachelor's degree in an applicable field, such as computer science or information systems
- MBA or other advanced technical degree is preferred, not required
- 5+ years of experience working across applications and infrastructure in IT in the manufacturing industry
- 5+ years of management experience with direct operational and leadership responsibilities
- Proven experience developing and executing digital-focused strategic solutions in the manufacturing industry, such as IoT, robotics, AI, machine learning, data analytics
- International management experience
- Direct experience with:
- Modern digital transformation and merging technologies
- Enterprise e-commerce initiatives
- Financial planning, business case evaluation, and project management
- ERP planning and implementation, preferably with SAP
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Job Number: 2016354
Community / Marketing Title: Global IT Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US