Job Number: 90
Support on-time delivery of customer orders by planning and scheduling production activities. Ensure performance of applicable value streams is in line with company goals, including inventory levels, expedite freight and production efficiencies.
- Analyze customer and inventory requirements for assigned value streams. Establish & maintain production plans/schedule to support those requirements.
- Provide timely communication to Customer Service and internal customers. Coordinate with Planning, Production, Shipping and other departments to expedite products.
- Monitor SAP data and item level or production configuration data. Engage Planning, Engineering, and others in the accurate upkeep of essential system information.
- Engage with internal parties (i.e. Purchasing, Quality, etc.) as needed to ensure material and other needs are available to support the production plan.
- Execute projects and other special initiatives as required to achieve cost savings programs, continuous improvement goals, etc. Serve on assigned ROPE teams.
- Execute (or provide detailed support for) weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning cycles.
- Engage with floor supervisors, department managers, and S&OP leaders as needed to effectively develop and execute a production planning process.
- Provide analysis to Management on value stream inventory, capacity status, customer impacts, and other planning & inventory related issues
- Support EnPro and GGB safety programs and initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve demanding, time sensitive objectives
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Experience with production planning & scheduling inventory control, order management and/or customer service strongly desired.
- Able to work in multiple databases and planning systems
- Familiarity with industrial operations, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma desired.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, or other Planning system strongly desired
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related field, or Associate's Degree with 7+ years industrial experience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and numerical aptitude
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
Job Number: 2016413
Community / Marketing Title: Production Planner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thorofare, New Jersey US